Eligible borrowers can get up to $2,500 towards their down payment!
In today’s busy real estate market, saving up for a down payment can be one of the biggest
hurdles to home ownership.
Magnolia Mortgage is pleased to offer down payment assistance to qualified borrowers through
the Freddie Mac BorrowSmart℠ program. Unlike some other programs, the Freddie Mac
BorrowSmart℠ down payment assistance does not have to be repaid. It is truly free money
given as an incentive for those who qualify!
● $2500 with qualifying income that is less than or equal to 50% of the county area
median income (AMI)*
● $1250 with qualifying income that is less than 80% (but greater than 50%) of the county
area median income (AMI)*
REQUIREMENTS TO CONSIDER:
● Primary residence purchases only
● Property must be located in Missouri or another state that is BorrowSmart eligible
● Borrower must complete phone counseling with a HUD-approved homeownership
counselor prior to purchase and pay a $99 counseling fee
● Must meet credit & Income eligibility requirements
Check your eligibility here
Find out more about how this down payment assistance program can help you. Contact
Magnolia Mortgage at (636) 734-8605 or firstname.lastname@example.org
*For St. Charles County and St. Louis County, the Area Median Income for 2022 is as follows:
● 100% Median Income: $96,800
● 80% Area Median Income: $77,440
● 50% Area Median Income: $48,400